The Airdrop is generally a promotional activity by blockchain-based entrepreneurs to aid in developing a virtual currency initiative. Its goal is to raise and create awareness about the cryptocurrency project and get more people trading in it when it launches as an initial coin offering on an exchange (ICO).
Airdrops are typically marketed on the company’s website and cryptocurrency forums. The coins or tokens are distributed solely to existing holders of crypto wallets, typically bitcoin or Ethereum wallets.
To be eligible and qualify for the free airdrops on trust wallet, a recipient may need to have a certain number of cryptocurrencies in their wallet. Alternatively, they may be required to complete a specific activity, such as discussing the currency on a social media platform, interacting with a member of the blockchain project, or publishing a blog post. Kindly read through to find out the ten free airdrops on the trust wallet and how to claim tokens on the trust wallet.
What Are Airdrops?
An airdrop is the unsolicited release of a cryptocurrency token or coin to many wallet addresses, usually for free. Airdrops are often connected with the launch of new crypto or Defi protocol, mainly to create and generate attention and new followers, resulting in a more extensive user base and wider coin distribution.
Since crypto entrepreneurs began performing private sales instead of public offerings to obtain initial capital, airdrops have become a more crucial part of ICOs.
Companies, brands, and entrepreneurs frequently utilize airdrops to reward their present holders, investors, and collectors, who may receive tokens, coins, or assets for free based on how much they invested or helped with a specific project.
List Of Free Airdrops On Trust Wallet
Here is the list of the 10 Free Airdrops on Trust Wallet. Free airdrops can be highly profitable and need no commitment.
They are also excellent for increasing brand awareness. To qualify for the Free Airdrop, you must first register with Trust Wallet.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- EOS (EOS)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Loom Network (LOOM)
- BNB (BNB)
- ZIL (Zilliqa)
- NEO (NEO)
- 0x (ZRX)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
How To Claim Free Airdrops On Trust Wallet
Please follow the instructions below to claim any Free Airdrop on Trust Wallet or Metamask.
Step One: When you see an airdrop. Search for the Airdrop link first. The link can either take you to an airdrop Telegram bot (follow the bot’s instructions) or the airdrop website (follow the website’s instructions).
Step Two: Look for the Airdrop Contract Address after that. Check to see if the contract address is on the Smart Chain (BSC) or the Ethereum Network. You will add the contract address to your trust wallet to get your airdrop tokens.
Here Is How To Add A Contract Address To Trust Wallet Or Metamask; Follow The Steps Below:
- To add a contract address, go to the upper right-hand corner of your wallet and select the search symbol.
- Scroll down and select Add Custom Token.
- Then choose a network (either Binance Smart Chain or Ethereum).
- Then, in the contract address space, paste the contract address. The following area will be filled automatically. Then press the Done button. And boom, you are good to go.
Note: Airdrop is entirely free. There is no cost or cent required to receive airdrop tokens.
How Do I know If Airdrop Is Legit Or A Scam?
Airdrops are an excellent way to earn free tokens. Free airdrops are hard to come by these days, and there’s no telling what type of fraud one might be walking into! But do not panic; following a few simple procedures can ensure that your free tokens come from trustworthy sources. Before claiming any new coins, go through the checklist below.
- Genuine airdrops should have a good website, a high-quality white paper, and, most crucially, a compelling purpose.
- Genuine airdrops will never ask for your private password. They should request your wallet address because they will be unable to deliver the Airdrop to you without it.
Note: Any airdrop without the criteria mentioned above should be considered a scam, and you should avoid such airdrops to avoid losing your account to fraudsters.
How Can I Get A Free TWT On Trust Wallet?
- Navigate to the Trust Wallet Airdrop page, then install the app.
- Next, create an account.
- A pop-up will show after you have created an account.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button.
- You will receive 100 TWT tokens.
- Refer friends and also earn 100 TWT tokens for each referral.
How Do I Claim My Airdrop Tokens On The Trust Wallet?
Below are steps to claim airdrops on Trust Wallet.
You must have a little money on the smart chain before claiming an airdrop that needs a “Network Fee.” It is not required to have a significant quantity; you may start with as little as $10, and once you have exhausted it, you can buy another if you still want to claim more airdrops.
- On the home screen of the trust wallet app, search for DApp Mobile Browser (DApps).
- Paste the Airdrop’s web address into the DApps search box, then load it.
- To switch to a smart chain network, click the Ethereum logo in the upper right corner after the page loads.
- Then, click Claim Airdrop, or the site will bring it to you.
- After clicking Airdrop, you will be prompted to approve the claim with a network cost.
- The following step is to click “APPROVE.”
- Finally, by clicking on the wallet at the bottom of your trust wallet application, you may see the coin in your wallet.
Airdrops are utilized as marketing tools since they allow businesses to distribute their tokens for free while raising awareness about the project. The free airdrops on Trust Wallet listed in this article have all been checked and approved, so you can be confident that they’re trustworthy and worth your time.