AMTD Digital Stock has been on a rollercoaster this week, hurdling more than 3,000% in just days and an enormous 10,000% since the firm’s IPO on the NYSE on July 15. Since then, the stock has tumbled over 40% in 24 hours from its top. There’s no doubt this is a volatile situation.
This guide will review the AMTD Digital Stock, AMTD Digital Stock Price, AMTD Digital Stock Price Forecast, and Where and How to Buy the AMTD Digital Stock.
AMTD Digital Inc Overview
AMTD Digital Inc. designs and develops a digital platform to provide financial, media, content, marketing, and investment solutions. It provides digital banking and insurance technology platforms for consumers and small and average enterprises; and SpiderNet ecosystem, a platform to improve their investor communication, investor relations, and corporate communication to improve their valuation.
The company’s platform supervises portfolio companies, including tracking business and technology development, competitive landscape, latest technological trends, economic risks, and financial analysis. The company was amalgamated in 2019 and is based in Central Hong Kong.
AMTD Digital aims to leverage its scarce and inclusive digital financial licenses and provide:
- Integrated digital banking.
- Digital insurance.
- Digital asset exchange.
- Digital payments and remittances.
- Other digital licensed businesses across Southeast Asia and the Greater Bay Area.
Until Wednesday, the stock had been skyrocketing since its mid-July IPO for no apparent reason, drawing comparisons to the meme stock trading frenzy that occurred in early 2021. Before the recent declines, the stock had risen as high as $2,555 per share, up from an IPO price of just $7.80, at one point giving the company a valuation of more than $300 billion and making it one of the largest in the United States by market capitalization.
Despite the stock’s recent struggles, AMTD Digital still has a market capitalization of almost $160 billion, giving the company a higher valuation than big names like Morgan Stanley, Intel, CVS, and AT&T.
AMTD Digital Stock Price
AMTD Digital Stock was trading at $68.00 at the beginning of the year. Since then, AMTD Digital’s stock has increased by 960.6% and is now trading at $721.23. One share of AMTD Digital stock can be purchased for $721.23 currently.
AMTD Digital Stock Price Forecast
AMTD Digital Stock traded down $78.77 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $721.23.49,594 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 979,265. AMTD Digital has a fifty-two-week low of $12.05 and a fifty-two week high of $2,555.30.
Analysts predict the 12-month price forecasts for AMTD Digital Stock have a target of 8.90, with a maximum estimate of 8.92 and a minimum estimate of 8.89.
Where And How To Buy AMTD Digital Stock
If you’re looking for where to buy AMTD Digital Stock, you can do so from an online trading platform with access to the U.S. market, bearing in mind this is a highly volatile situation, and the risks of buying are high. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include WeBull, Vanguard Brokerage Services, T.D. Ameritrade, E-TRADE, Robinhood, Fidelity, and Charles Schwab.
How To Buy Shares In AMTD Digital
- Compare share trading platforms: To buy shares in a company with access to the U.S. market, you’ll need to find a trading platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees that offers access to U.S. stock markets.
- Open and fund your brokerage account: Use your personal and financial details, like your I.D. and tax file number, to complete an application, then fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card, or debit card.
- Search for AMTD Digital: Find AMTD Digital Stock by name or ticker symbol: HKD. Study its history to confirm it’s a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later: Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AMTD Digital Stock reaches your desired price. Consider dollar-cost averaging to spread your risk, which levels out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy: Weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can reduce risk through the market’s winning and losing. Depending on your broker, you can buy a fractional share of AMTD Digital Stock,
- Check-in on your investment: Enhance your portfolio by following how your stock and the business perform in the long term. You may be entitled to dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Is AMTD Digital Stock A Good Buy?
AMTD Digital Stock continued to drop on Thursday, crashing for the second day after increasing more than 21,000% since its July IPO. Experts call it a new meme stock and warn investors to stay away from the stock as its valuation looks like “a total scam.”
Trading in financial instruments or cryptocurrencies involves high risks, including losing some or all your investment, and might not be okay for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory, or political events, and trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before trading in financial instruments or cryptocurrencies, you should know the risks and costs of trading in the financial markets. You should assess your investment goals, experience level, and risk desire and seek professional advice where needed.
The data contained in this guide is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the guide are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange but may be provided by traders, so prices may not be exact and may differ from the paramount price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and inappropriate for trading purposes.